Provides subject matter expertise and a high level of internal consulting support on the analysis, design, programming, debugging, modification, and maintenance of software enhancements and/or new products.
• Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, modifies, and maintains software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
• May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Assists in the preparation of costs analyses and justifications of software enhancements and/or new products.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• Monitors effective hardware utilization, reviews system logic for optimum throughput.
• Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as desktop applications, mobile apps, financial management, or HRIS products.
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• May have responsibilities for process and/or people management.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related discipline, or knowledge acquired through equivalent experience Req
• Five (5) years experience in systems and software development Req
• Demonstrated basic and some specialized systems and software development knowledge
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network