- Defines and Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Translates business needs into technical specifications and provides input to the requirements for the development of a solution.
- Writes efficient, well-designed code based on feature specifications.
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation. Documents and works to resolve all problems.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- Does Automation, writes unit test plans derived from an analysis of functional requirements and programming specifications.
- Manage time to respect milestones, delivery dates. Work independently with minimal guidance from dev leads.
- Provide timely support to client teams for product issues.
- Make a constant effort to gain technical knowhow of IQVIA products and underlying platforms. At the same time explore and adapt to new technologies and make value additions in existing system.
- Participate in project status meetings. Contribute to the team development by clearly communicating (verbal / written) the design/problems/ideas to other team members
- Works collaboratively with developers across regions.
- Respond to peer feedback, adjusting solutions.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Follow standard operating processes and work instructions defined for development teams. Guide team members on process.
- 3 – 4 Years Software Engineering Experience
- Microsoft .Net technologies – C#, .NET Core
Nice to have
- React, Nodejs
- Exposure to cloud technologies – AWS / Azure
- SFDC experience
- Master’s Degree Computer Science Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science Required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network