Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
When leveraging existing technologies isn't enough, you build new ones. As a Software Developer at IQVIA, you'll play a vital role in driving the design, development and deployment of new products that enable our customers to tackle some of the toughest global health problems.
While collaborating with experts across disciplines like NLP, genomics and predictive analytics, and access to IQVIA's 35+ petabytes of data, including 800+ million, non-identified, patient records, you'll help engineer the healthcare world of tomorrow, today.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a Software Developer at IQVIA successful? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
“Our freedom to investigate, experiment and innovate forms the basis of our development approach at IQVIA.”Patrick, Senior Software Developer
“As soon as I started working for IQVIA, I felt welcomed, supported and cared for by both the team and the company. As someone who is not a doctor or physician, it’s great to help make a difference in people’s lives in the medical world. You cannot fail to be inspired working here.”Rachel, SQL Developer
Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack)
The Analytics Center of Excellence
Our Analytics Center of Excellence (ACOE) harnesses our global healthcare insights, working closely with our clinical and therapeutic experts to power evidence-driven design, speed site activation and recruit the right patients, faster. We’re using big data and advanced analytics to derive insights that transform clinical development and bring new medicines to patients faster through successful trial delivery.
This multi-functional team is an innovation for our business, requiring entrepreneurial and independent thinking to build our capability. Unique and with a global view, this Center of Excellence is a chance to revolutionize the clinical research industry.
Involved in every stage of the product development lifecycle, you will work with data scientists to turn working prototypes into well-abstracted reusable services, build software to expose data science models to business users through responsive UIs, and support a culture of continuous improvement. As a software engineer, you will contribute to the architecture and shape coding standards.
Some of the things you'll be doing include…
- Building analytic experiences powered by python backends that are highly performant on huge datasets.
- Working to promote and ensure best practices and modern approaches are applied to challenging UI/UX problems.
- Helping product managers and designers iteratively build and refine their plans.
- Working with the entire team in a collaborative environment where all suggestions are encouraged, and all ideas thoughtfully considered.
Let's talk about you...
- Educated. A related technical degree is preferred.
- You make an IMPACT. You take initiative and lead team members to turn ideas into real features, passionate about discussing use cases & user flows with product managers & designers and contributing ideas to those discussions.
- You’re Quality-Focused. You write code that’s well-tested, performs well, and fails gracefully.
- You're Customer-Focused. You have opinions about how users will use the product, and what problem they might run into. Being interested and willing to dive into and understand customers' problems is both helpful and rewarding.
- You’re Driven. You set challenging goals for yourself and push yourself to meet them; you have a passion for delivering high-quality quickly; and you enjoy working at a fast pace.
- You’re Collaborative. You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others so we all can become better. You treat your colleagues with honesty, kindness, and respect and actively do your part to create a positive work environment.
- You’re Humble. You are unafraid to ask questions when you don’t know the answer, and you approach disagreements with the possibility that you might be wrong.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network