Senior Consultant Life Sciences (Strategy and Management Consulting)
Experienced consultant leading consulting and PMR business across selected SEE countries.
Responsible for development of the consulting and PMR business for clients in the life sciences across selected SEE countries
High level of independency
Direct contact to regional top and middle managers within life sciences
Works closely with Regional Consulting Lead, General Manager and Sales Organization
Leads delivery of consulting & PMR projects
Opportunity to develop own Team
• Master's Degree Business Administration
• 5-8 years of related experience in consulting and/or life sciences industry Req
• Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life science industry.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
• Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life science industry.
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
• Has established network and referral contacts.
• Leadership skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network