Senior CLM Tech Architect
The CLM IT Architect will serve as the architect for our enterprise Conga Apttus CLM rollout strategy and adoption in our Lead to Cash (LTC) platform. This role will also be responsible for serving as IT Architect or ongoing support of the new platform. The individual in this role will help drive the rollout and sustained use of our enterprise wide CLM and Salesforce.com solution. The role reports to an IT Director and is an individual contributor. The role requires a self-starter who can be productive with minimal direction.
· Work closely with the Product Owner, analysts, business, and IT leaders to provide technical solutions to complex business needs.
· Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
· Masters in Conga Apttus CLM application and the integration aspects with other platforms, including solid understanding of architecture
· Good understanding of Conga Apttus Data model and OOB integrations provided by Apttus CLM (agreements, templates, x-author)
· Pricing management, price dimensions, price rulesets, pricing callback class, validation callback class
· Hands on experience with Apttus intelligent workflow approval process ability to build and update complex x-author word templates
· Experience integrating salesforce with different systems using Web Services (REST or SOAP) or middleware
· Must have coding experience with APEX, visual force, Lightning Components/LWC
· Communicate solutions efficiently to development team for execution
· Responsible for defining and documenting architecture capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates, and defining technical solutions
· Good understanding about the deployment tools and change management, experience with Jenkins and Bitbucket.
· Provide technical leadership to project teams to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues
· Prepare technical design documents and update as needed
· Participate in scrum, agile ceremonies, and team meetings
· Work with developers to ensure solution being implemented can be scaled
· May be member of multiple IT projects.
· Work with global (multiple time zones) partners to deliver solutions that better enable the overall value chain
· Assesses and manages technical risk; prepares risk mitigation alternatives and recommends the appropriate alternative. Escalates significant risks and issues to the program team and leadership.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's Degree
· Five (5) years of experience as an Architect in a mid to large size organization with Salesforce Sales Cloud development in Apttus Conga CLM
· Understanding of the Salesforce product suite and offerings, specifically Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, CLM.
· Salesforce development knowledge and ability to code APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, and Force.com
· Experience with integrations including using middleware tools such as Mulesoft
· Good understanding about the deployment process and change management and tool such as Jenkins and Bitbucket
· Thorough understanding of Sandbox strategies and branch management
· Experience with Iterative or Agile methodologies
· Ability to meet project deadlines and empowered to escalate issues and see mitigation options
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral, including ability to create detailed technical documentation and communicate complex technology concepts in simple language
· Critical thinker – spots gaps, challenges assumptions, pushes back against bad ideas, offers best-practices alternatives
· Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
· Conga Apttus CLM Certification
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience with UI/UX design
· Salesforce Certified Administrator
· Experience acquiring companies and integrating them into existing system architecture
· Experience working and managing multiples Vendors
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network