Machine Learning Specialist
- Data cleansing and transformation from multiple unstructured data sources (scanned documents, electronic/readable documents, excel, e-mails, etc)
- Preparing pipelines for Deep Learning algorithms in order to perform Image Recognition or NLU tasks
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Extending ML competency in the team by presenting know-how
- Assessing and proposing new opportunities for ML implementation
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Knowledge of Python (NLTK or Spacy Libraries for NLP, matplotlib, numPy, pandas)
- Experience in building, cleansing (Tokenizing , text normalization, dealing with misspellings, etc.) and analyzing Corpus (TFIDF, Lexical richness, Regex etc.).
- Applying ML and AI algorithms in order to classify or extract information from text.
- Experience in building Feature-Based Grammars (for Chatbots)
- Experience with ETL of unstructured data (PDFs, Emails, etc.)
- Experience in ML/AI and willing to work with NLP will be considered.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network