Key Account Manager, Payers, Providers & Government
- Key Account Manageris responsible for cooperation with the key clients. KAM manages the account, builds strong relationships with the client, identifies challenges or opportunities, and finds ways to assist with these challenges. Grows revenue by leveraging the Payers, Providers & Government IQVIA offerings and identifying new business opportunities.
- Understands the key priorities of the client to achieve or exceed the assigned revenue and growth goals in assigned account(s).
- Based on long term relationship with client, acts as advisor on clinical research, healthcare processes, patient pathways, IT solutions and IQVIA product, consulting and service capabilities.
- Anticipates clients’ needs and, in collaboration with IQVIA PPG team and technology owners, develops and presents proposed solutions to client's complex business issues.
- Identifies and leads the pursuit of the targeted new business and contract expansion opportunities
- Constantly monitors client satisfaction with contracted deliverables and works with other teams to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Contributes to PPG team code of expertise on selling, account management and negotiations skills.
- Proactively works with global and regional account management in the pursuit of multi-country opportunities.
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- Solid and extensive (min.6years) commercial experience in sales (account management and/or solution sales) with responsibility for managing complex deals with customers
- Experience in consulting, IT or healthcare industry is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of healthcare industry and payer/provider landscape
- Demonstrated network in healthcare industry and payer/provider/public sectors
- Strong commitment to achieve and exceed assigned goals
- Motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent negotiation and consulting selling skills
- Proven expertise in account planning and accurate sales forecasting
- Proven execution ability under tight deadlines and pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Other key personal attributes include creative and solution-oriented mindset, self-motivation, energy, and resilience
- An attitude to working collaboratively and effectively with others in and across the team to accomplish goals
- Fluent English and Polish (written and spoken)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network