Consultant, Consulting Services, EE
- Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals and client solutions.
- Performs quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Assists in the design/structure and completion of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Develops, and present, complete client deliverables within known/identified frameworks and methodologies.
- Proactively develops a knowledge of consulting methodologies and the life sciences market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Play active role in developing client relationships across numerous countries.
- Bachelor's Degree Req
- 3-5 years of related experience Req
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
- Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
Effective time management skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network