Engagement Manager, Molecular Diagnostic Consulting
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics, and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Sr. Consultant / Engagement Manager – Molecular Diagnostic Consulting
This is a Key leadership role within IQVIA’s MedTech Diagnostic Consulting practice which requires you to work with clients worldwide, and work closely with the Franchise Lead to define overall business line strategy and offerings to address customer needs and meet top line sales growth targets.
- Leverage subject matter expertise in Molecular Diagnostics to provide syndicated market data / reports and consulting services to manufacturers in the IVD industry
- Provides leadership on key client opportunities to ensure customer and business line success
- Responsible for managing existing clients and generating new business
- Delivers client presentations with an ability to synthesize complex market & competitor dynamics succinctly, drawing upon extensive experience and knowledge in the IVD industry
- Leads project teams to ensure research objectives, timelines, and client expectations are met
- Reviews all client deliverables to ensure that market models, forecasts, qualitative analysis, and research will exceed client expectations
- Determines key customer needs for your business line and leads the design of new syndicated data / insight offerings and custom studies (data, analysis, and services)
- Proactively enhances operations and workflow efficiencies across existing syndicated offerings
- Drafts proposals based upon client needs, often proposing solutions that incorporate data and insights from across IQVIA’s broad MedTech portfolio
- Conducts in-depth interviews with IVD industry thought leaders, manufacturers, lab directors and distributors to understand drivers of past performance and predict future growth
- Manages junior team members by setting annual goals, conducting performance reviews, and providing guidance on professional development
- Reports on status of revenues, customers, and developments to management team
- Conducts competitive surveillance and factors into strategy.
- 5+ years’ experience in Molecular Diagnostic industry with demonstrated success in marketing strategy, commercial execution, and / or business development
- Prior agency experience providing consulting services and / or syndicated data to Molecular Diagnostic companies
- Experience working for a Molecular Diagnostic manufacturer preferred
- Skilled at managing in a matrix environment and achieving results
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships, consult and influence behavior.
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. You will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
It's an exciting time to join and reimagine what's possible in healthcare.
Moving healthcare forward. Together.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network