Solution Sales – PV (Office or Remote)
Sell IQVIA’s drug safety/pharmacovigilance solutions, including, Software as a Service (SaaS) products, consulting services, and hosting and managed services.
New busines development in the life sciences industry – full cycle sales activities including, and not limited to, account planning, prospecting, securing client meetings, presenting, handling objections/concerns, negotiating contracts, winning, upselling, and growing business.
Ideal locations for the role: Boston area, NYC area, Philadelphia area, Chicago area, North Carolina Area
Additional locations may be considered
• Promote IQVIA, win new business, upsell, and grow business within IQVIA’s Safety Technology Business Unit
• Primarily focus on new business/new account acquisition to meet/exceed sales quotas
• Cultivate strong relationships and become a trusted advisor within assigned existing accounts
• Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account
• Generate sales leads through individual efforts and by participating in organization-sponsored events and campaigns
• Maintain general knowledge of all IQVIA solutions for appropriate cross-sell opportunities
• Engage internal subject matter experts in client meetings to educated clients how IQVIA can help them meet their needs, improve efficiencies, stay up-to-date on regulations and remain/become compliant
• Coordinate with contract/legal/proposal teams to develop winning proposals
• Handle follow-ups related to sales opportunities and drive completion of contractual documents
• Record all client and customer sales related activities in the CRM system
• Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management as required
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent/relative work experience
• Demonstrated sales success as an individual contributor (sales growth, quota achievement, awards, career trajectory, etc.)
• Ability to share strong examples of your clever, creative, and consultative sales approaches
• Possesses knowledge of the life sciences industry (ideally within drug safety/pharmacovigilance)
• Excellent communication skills (listening, speaking, writing) - case studies illustrating how you have influenced others internally and externally
• Astute analytical skills to assess and interpret prospect/customer business data and needs
• Quality oriented traits -describe examples of your exceptional attention to detail
• Strong skills using Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network