MedData Group, an IQVIA business, is seeking a highly capable Salesforce administrator to ensure that we capitalize on the benefits offered by our Salesforce CRM. In this role, your duties will include basic functions such as creating user accounts, new fields, reports and dashboards, to more intermediate functions such as mass uploading data, creating workflows, and providing robust and insightful Salesforce reports to drive internal processes and business decisions.
To ensure success as a salesforce administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of the Salesforce system, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Salesforce administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized sales department operations.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all basic administrative functions such as: user account maintenance and profiles, reports and dashboards, page layouts, validation rules, workflows and other routine tasks.
• Ensures optimal performance of Salesforce.com and connected applications, as needed.
• Stays current with Salesforce.com releases and provides new functionalities and solutions as needed.
• Demonstrates strong data management skills including record merging and updates.
• Trains new team members as necessary.
• Responsible for publishing accurate business revenue and sales forecasts reports.
• Proactively runs data audits to identify trends or issues.
• Documents processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
• Works with the Operation and Finance Teams on customer invoicing/billing/sales commissions each month/quarter.
• Works collaboratively with team members and cross-functional groups by assisting with requests and reports as needed.
Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree.
• 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
• In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
• Efficient in using functionality such as: Process Builder, Data Loader, Management of Custom Apps and Objects.
• Salesforce.com Lightning interface experience.
MedData Group, an IQVIA business, is the industry leader in healthcare professional (HCP) data solutions fueling omnichannel digital campaigns. We provide industry-leading data solutions for programmatic, social, email and AdvancedTV targeting. With hundreds of dimensions of professional, demographic, organizational, practice, clinical behavior and claims data, and a contact database of over 10 million HCPs (Physicians, NPs, PAs, Allied Health and Pharmacists to Hospital Professionals), we deliver solutions that enable digital targeting, engagement and measurement for agency, pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech healthcare marketers.
As a part of our global group, you’ll find a fast-paced, collaborative and fun work environment where smart people apply their talents to deliver innovative products and services with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction and delight.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network