Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to solutions for service delivery, managed services, or implementation oriented client projects. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions to leading small teams. Contributes to meeting client satisfaction objectives. Develops modules and low level designs while monitoring technical quality standards of onshore / offshore developers.
• Supporting the design and build of new technology solutions including; understanding business needs, determining product specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies
• Conducting market research; to understand business needs and generating product requirements
• Managing internal and external cross functional stakeholders to support product development
• Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions
• Working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders, under the guidance our “the best on the business” team leaders
• Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
• Working independently and as part of a team
• Assisting development and writing of proposals with senior support
• Attending, supporting and presenting at client meetings
• Contributing to learning, development and recruiting
• Bachelor's Degree Life Sciences / Economics / Business Pref Or
• Master's Degree Life Sciences / Economics / Business Pref Or
• Ph.D. With commercial experience in the healthcare industry Pref
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area. Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies. Effective time management skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network