On the position you will be supporting the operations in Adriatics and Baltics in all areas of management information, ranging from standard tasks to assisting in ad-hoc requests and serving as a key contact point with the supported service leads / cluster finance leads.
- Assist in the preparation of financial analysis of actual, forecast and budget figures and identify key trends as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly reporting required by corporate and ad hock reports/ analysis
- Perform monthly analysis of profitability
- Control cost recharges coming from other profit geography
- Cooperate with Share Service center, external accounting teams and internal clients
- Prepare and Review countries submissions of revenue reports
- Identify possible savings areas, cost effectiveness initiatives and follow up on actions
- Manage the costs centers assignments
- Monitor profitability of projects and utilization of the service teams
- Manage collectability and report progress
- Support GMs with preparation of business review presentations and analysis
- Prepare the topside journal report for distribution to finance staff for them to enter in their general ledgers to ensure consistency with the Hyperion database.
- Maintain detailed understanding of internal customer requirements and develop processes that will meet or exceed these requirements.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial accounting procedures and policies relevant to the scope of this role.
- Ensure all financial and accounting records are thoroughly maintained and complete in preparation for independent audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree as minimum
- 1-3 years’ experience in finance
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Knowledge of General Ledger accounting.
- Knowledge of finance modules of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Hyperion will be an asset
- Very good command of Microsoft Office applications
- Technical accounting skills.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to identify financial issues and execute mitigating actions.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Strong experience with Excel, PPT and any other analytical tools, willingness to learn the organization.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network