Manager, Client Services, Clinical Trial Payments (Anywhere in Europe)
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for a dedicated Client Services Manager located anywhere in Europe to be part of the Clinical Trial Payments unit in IQVIA. The Clinical Trial Payments department uses the most advanced site payment solution available and offers service to customers to integrate/centralize all payments in a high tech software.
This position manages a group of client service professionals within a part of a large or mid-sized market or an assigned group. The Manager, Client Services is mainly responsible for quality and service to client, ensuring client obtains maximum value from products and services.
• Manages a staff of client service professionals, providing direction and guidance and developmental opportunities.
• Partners with clients to derive optimal value from IQVIA services, ensuring a seamless flow of client requirements through the delivery services process.
• Serves as project leader between the client and IQVIA – translates client needs into action plans with the internal service team (i.e. determines responsibilities and timeframes and negotiates resources with internal departments).
• Creates, maintains and monitors the client service agreement across business lines, ensuring consistency in service.
• Performs full assessments of client needs on a regular basis.
• Partners with account management to price products.
• May provide input into local client service strategy.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar.
• Five (5) years of relevant work experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specially Excel and Power Point.
• Business acumen (knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry would be considered as a plus).
• Experience developing and delivering training to clients.
• Change management/process analysis skills.
• Strong communication skills, including ability to train, present and deal tactfully with clients.
• Project management experience in overseeing or contributing in difficult, multi-discipline projects.
• Managerial skills, including a strong focus on team building.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network