Supply Chain Manager
Manage the activities, operations, and performance of the Logistics Department. Provide logistics and related regulatory
expertise and guidance to staff, internal and external clients. Develop global standard operating procedures to ensure
compliance in import, export, and logistics regulatory processes. Provide operational liaison between departments as needed.
Participate on corporate regulatory project teams or may provide service as an independent expert. Maintain external network
of industry, logistics, and regulatory contacts.
Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
• The responsibilities of this role can span across Logistics, Kit Production and Inventory Control as required
• Must be able to support all functions under the Lab Materials Management at their grade level
• Plan, coordinate, and provide leadership for complex logistics projects
• Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with internal and external clients, regulatory agencies, couriers and related companies
• Maintain and adhere to standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to logistics, related regulations, and training
• Keep abreast of current data, trends, regulations, developments, and advances in area of expertise
• Serve as regulatory consultant for internal and external clients and global QLABs
• Work with global counterparts to ensure compliance and promote and facilitate global logistics standardization
• Interact with international and domestic regulatory agencies related to import, export, transportation and packaging
• Develop and implement new processes to improve logistics operations within the company
• Develop, revise and maintain current practices, policies and procedures to support the department and its internal and external clients
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations
• Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work
• appraising performance and guiding professional development
• rewarding and disciplining employees
• addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems
• Approve actions on human resources matters
• 5 years relevant experience including 2 year in a leadership capacity and/or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of international logistics including import/export regulations and procedures.
• Thorough knowledge of and current certification in international and domestic air transport regulations.
• General working knowledge of lab procedures.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to effectively delegate work.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects, and direct team members.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.