Patient Support Solutions Specialist - Bilingual
Bilingual Case Manager, Patient Support Programs
Halifax, NS or REMOTE (within Canada)
Mon-Fri with rotating shifts from 9AM-9PM AST
IQVIA is the world leader in the provision of health and pharmaceutical data to the health care sector. Our STI Technologies department is known country-wide for their positive impact on patient support programs. We improve access to medications by leveraging available reimbursement funding and innovative technology to engage patients.
IQVIA proudly supports the Canadian healthcare system by delivering intelligent financial reimbursement, patient engagement and patient management solutions to help support positive health outcomes.
Reporting directly to the Manager, Patient Support, the Case Manager will act as a single point of contact resource, responding to incoming communications within specifications for specific pre-established program end users and quality standards (health care practitioners, patients, etc.). The Case Manager will also perform outbound calling as it applies to specific program requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible to deliver a seamless service and support to the pre-established list of end users of programs by leveraging an advanced ability to facilitate drug insurance navigation on behalf of patients according to patient’s province of residence.
- University degree required
- English/French Bilingual (written, spoken)
- Minimum of one year of relevant work experience in patient assistance, specialty pharma or a call center environment will be preferred
- Strong communication skills, excellent telephone etiquette, a keen eye for accuracy and the ability to quickly evaluate and respond to an array of inquiries is essential
- Knowledge of the Canadian drug reimbursement landscape will be considered a strong asset
- Ability to organize workflow and manage time effectively to meet client and customer deadlines with accurate transaction and process documentation
- ability and willingness to work rotating shifts, 9am-9pm AST, Monday to Friday, is required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network