Clinical Trial Educator
CTEs collaborate with research staff and other stakeholders to drive trial recruitment and to support study specific training needs. The CTE acts as a strategic partner to both external and internal stakeholders to optimize the site experience and performance. Leads the relationship management and communication of medical and scientific information with health-care providers, patients, care givers.
• Works with research sites to develop study-specific action plans to accelerate patient recruitment or support study-specific procedure training
• Provides education to health care professionals and their staff, reinforces study protocols as related to a clinical trial
• May have direct interaction with patients to offer education on trial, disease, and/or device/medication. Partner with referral networks to identify potential trial subjects.
• May partner with referral networks to identify potential subjects for a trial;
• maintains and analyzes customer records to customize strategies to maximize patient pre-screening, screening, enrollment in trial
• completes internal electronic reporting systems; organizes and holds group events to optimize program delivery; successfully manages objections raised;
• maintains organization equipment safely and in a good state of repair
• and maintains up-to-date technical knowledge of specialty and disease areas.
• Bachelor's Degree BA/BS in Health Sciences or related field or equivalent academic professional qualifications. Req
• High School Diploma or equivalent Registered Nurse or other Healthcare Professional.
• Must have 2+ years prior experience as a Clinical Trial Educator
• Clinical competence in relevant therapeutic area
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to excecute tasks with minimal oversight
• Prepared to make considered decisions on own initiative
• Ability to coordinate and complete activities across multiple functions
• Ability to quickly gain an understanding of a situation and to have a solutions based approach to resolving problems
• Strong customer service approach
• Collaborative mentality
• High flexibility to travel, Team player for the good of the team; upholding values of IQVIA and the CTE group, empathy and awareness of cultural differences.
• Works to develop and raise the skill level of others; mentors, Takes on additional responsibilities beyond their normal role.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network