(Sr.) Statistical Programmer
- Perform and plan: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables and listing summaries, (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients and (iii) the programming of database quality control checks.
- May program the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources, under supervision.
- Develop programming documentation including specifications, as appropriate, under supervision.
- Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and bring project solutions to teams and department, under supervision.
- Develop, implement and validate new process technologies, macros and applications under supervision.
- Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of assisting the statistical team lead.
- Understand the Scope of Work, estimate the work completed, and manage Out of Scope single studies, under supervision. May manage budget and resource requirements and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies. May be required to understand budget and quote assumptions.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network