Sr Clinical Data Coordinator (SCDC)
- Manage delivery of projects through full data management study life-cycle (with minimal guidance).
- With guidance from DTL or Manager, manage project timelines and quality determine resource needs
- Identify out-of-scope work.
- Serve as Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead (with guidance).
- Perform comprehensive data management tasks including data review, writing and resolving data clarifications.
- Perform database designer activities for technologies not requiring extensive programming.
- Perform comprehensive quality control procedures. Independently bring project solutions to the CDM team.
- Solve issues through using the global issue escalation/communication plan.
- Consult with Standards Group for process issues
- Communicate ideas for process improvement.
- Assist in developing and implementing new technology. Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Meet objectives as assigned. Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
- Interact with CDM team members to negotiate timelines and responsibilities.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network