Analyst/Associate Consultant, Real-World Solutions
- Develop and implement research related to the Health Economics, Outcomes Research & Real-World Evidence (HEOR & RWE) business areas (economic modelling, observational studies, systematic reviews & meta-analysis, value communication, pricing & market access strategy).
- Develop value-evidence strategies, product value dossiers and value communications for clients.
- Design and conduct observational studies: protocol development, methodology/statistical analysis plan, study reports, manuscript writing, etc.
- Project management / client liaison including client management tasks, attend client and other external meetings and presentations of own research / analysis.
- Carry out research and draft reports for projects delivering strategic advice to clients on pricing, reimbursement and market access.
- Master or PhD degree in the Health Economics, Epidemiology, Pharmacy administration, public health, micro economics, biostatistics, data science or related fields.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in statistical software such as STATA and SAS.
- Strong research experience in the HEOR/RWE area in consulting/pharma/academia.
- Track record of publications in English peer-reviewed journals.
- Excellent English writing abilities.
- Rank will be determined based on experience.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network