Sr Site Contracts Associate
To manage the review and negotiation of contracts with Investigators participating in clinical research on behalf of pharmaceutical Sponsors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers investigator / institution research-related agreements
- Negotiates clinical trial agreement language and budgets with sites using pre-defined negotiating parameters
- Serves as the primary site contracts lead person for studies
- Prepares and document process flows for each study
- Follows processes that may differ across studies.
- Collaborates with other departments involved in study start-up activities to ensure timely initiation of sites
- Tracks and maintains effective communications with sites and internal staff
- Reports status of Site Contracts to Project Manager and/or Sponsor, as applicable
- Ensures that the site contracts are mutually beneficial contractual agreements for both sites and Sponsor
- Assists supervisor with managing and maintaining contract templates.
- Assists supervisor with management of a team of contract site contracts coordinators for a given study, when applicable
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Has advanced knowledge of Intellectual Property issues, Publication issues, Indemnification issues and other standard issues of site contracts within the clinical research area.
- Has Global Site Contracting experience, inclusive of EU.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to negotiate effectively with clients and sites.
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment while negotiating with clients and sites.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with time sensitive material.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work in a team environment is essential
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours to ensure timelines are met.
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks effectively.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Windows
- Willingness and ability to travel (domestically and internationally) as required.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network