Senior Clinical Trial Manager (Homebased - Europe) - Iqvia Biotech
IQVIA Biotech is a unique division specialising in working with smaller biotech and emerging biopharma clients and as such we have a vibrant, fast-paced working environment. The sector we are in is cutting edge for therapies with un-met medical need.
Clinical Trial Managers at IQVIA Biotech are responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of contracted clinical monitoring activities. They are functionally responsible for all clinical monitoring team members throughout the duration of each clinical trial.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Working closely with the Project Manager to define programme targets for clinical monitoring staff and ensure work is documented within the contracted project scope.
- Development and implementation of Clinical Monitoring Plan.
- Responsibility for ensuring the needs of the clinical sites are met by facilitating the monitoring processes
- Coordination and oversight of daily operations of the clinical monitoring team.
- Management of project milestones and proactively address deficiencies
- Management of CRA performance
- BSc degree or equivalent in Life Sciences/Nursing
- Prior experience as trial/study manager or strong background as Lead CRA
- Thorough knowledge of clinical research process
- Prior experience as Clinical Research Associate
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Understanding of basic data processing functions, including electronic data capture
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and work within a matrix team environment
This role is permanent, full time and home based in the UK or EU.
We are particularly interested in candidates with oncology or medical devices experience plus at least one of cardiovascular, neurology, immunology, dermatology or internal medicine.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network