Project Financial Analyst
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Financial Analyst to join our team in our St Leonards office. As a Project Financial Analyst you will provide project financial support and direction on assigned single country, single service projects, and ensuring project financials are properly monitored and managed in pursuit of maximizing project profitability and cash flow.
- Conduct monthly review and analysis, and prepare monthly reporting requirements of assigned projects, including review of
- revenue recognition
- project performance variances
- unbilled/unearned positions
- cash flow management
- backlog forecasting
- Complete project close-out procedures.
- Complete assigned Monthly and Quarterly Sarbanes Oxley reporting requirements.
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to project teams.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3-5 years’ accounting or project finance experience Or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Knowledge of revenue recognition, variance analysis, unbilled/unearned and cash flow management, and backlog forecasting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good analytical and numeracy skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Open to Australian Citizens & Residents only
At IQVIA all facets of diversity are important to us, and we endeavour to create an environment where everyone, regardless of factors such as gender, age, ability, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identification or religion, can contribute and realize their full potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network