Casual Operations Support – Integrated Research Solutions
IQVIA is a world leading provider of information, services and technologies dedicated to advancing healthcare by driving improved decision-making. Within a rapidly evolving environment, IQVIA’s unique portfolio of data assets, research and analytical capabilities, and technology solutions enables us to make intelligent connections for our clients. We support a broad range of stakeholders across the life sciences industry, treatment providers and payers, providing insights which drive innovation and improve patient outcomes.
We are looking for a Casual Operations Support team member to join the Integrated Research team for IQVIA ANZ, one of Australia’s leading and largest healthcare market research providers. Supporting our fieldwork managers you will be responsible for assisting with field projects end-to-end. This includes testing and launching new projects, monitoring existing projects, warm and cold outreach to doctors/clinics (emails, faxes, phone calls), and working closely with Fieldwork Managers to achieve project outcomes. A desire to work in a fast moving, energetic environment is a must.
Is position is currently a casual opportunity with a view to a permanency for the right candidate.
- Support the data collection efforts of the fieldwork team;
- Manage day-to-day email inbox, call list, project priorities;
- Ensure all testing of surveys follow our strict guidelines;
- Ensure timely feedback is supplied to the fieldwork team on project status;
- Seek project feedback from our ‘community’ of doctors and relay that to fieldwork managers;
- Ensure adherence to compliance and pharmacovigilance requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Recent experience with warm and cold outreach;
- Proficient with the use of MS Word and Excel;
- Demonstrated experience assisting project managers to reach project outcomes;
- Ability to manage own workload with minimal guidance;
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously and within a team;
- Permanent working/resident rights in Australia (PR or Citizen).
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network