2152 - Business Systems Analyst 2
The Business Analyst/Business Architect is responsible for being the front-line leader enabling innovation and transformation of mission critical delivery of IQVIA’s technology solutions. S/he will oversee analysis and implementation of effective and efficient business processes. This role will also participate as a Subject Matter Expert and liaison between business stakeholders and delivery team.
• Interact with business users-across all levels of client organization and gather requirements, including building a robust catalog with acceptance criteria and prioritization.
• Work with clients, business partners and technology partners to identify, define, interpret and clarify scope of business and system requirements and processes.
• Facilitate requirement gathering meetings, translate complex business needs into clear, actionable systems requirements.
• Research and evaluate alternative solutions and perform proofs of concepts to develop innovative solutions based on IQVIA technology capabilities while promoting OOTB solutions.
• Articulate pros/cons of customizations.
• Understand technical details and solutions and articulate data requirements and data quality standards.
• Collaborate with other analysts and project contributors to create comprehensive and cohesive solution approaches.
• Support various types of testing phases such as SIT, Regression, E2E and UAT.
• Demonstrate configured solutions to stakeholders on both IQVIA and Client project organizations.
• Work with product engineering, product managers, Go To Market teams and conduct proofs of concepts in support of upcoming opportunities.
• Proactively develop broader and deeper knowledge of IQVIA technology solutions / Services and trends in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences market.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Business Administration or related field required.
• 5 – 8 Years of experience as a business analyst in a pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
• Minimum 2+ years in Salesforce ecosystem performing implementation and delivery.
• Certified Salesforce Administrator (Salesforce Admin 201 certification).
• Ability to query using SQL & SOQL. Experience in data manipulations using Salesforce technologies such as Workbench, Data Loader and Import / Export wizards.
• Awareness of database technologies and data model experience.
• Ability to perform within high pressure, fast paced environment.
• Must demonstrate strong interviewing skills to surface, document and confirm business requirements with key business stakeholders.
• Proven experience in business analysis and requirements definition for CRM or Pharmaceutical compliance solutions.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Good working knowledge of Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall project management methodologies.
• PMI-ACP or similar certification preferred.
• Experience in work management and collaboration tools such as JIRA and Smartsheet.
• Experience in working with multi-cultural teams in different time zones.
• Availability to travel within US up to 25% and abroad.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network