Virtual Trials - Clinical Research Coordinator (Polish speakers)
**Home based - All Europe**
" IQVIA Virtual Trials brings studies directly to patients wherever they are — as 100% remote studies or as hybrids blending patient-centric approaches with traditional site-based elements. Our decentralized model offers the adaptability necessary to meet any sponsor’s requirements — small or large, local or global."
As a Virtual Trial Clinical Research Coordinator, you will perform a variety of clinical procedures to collect, record, report and interpret data on patients enrolled and/or seeking enrollment in clinical studies according to the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and Good Clinical Practice (GCP). Assist with daily workload planning.
• Provide clinical research support to investigators to prepare for and execute assigned research studies, including:
• Review study protocols, Case Report Forms (CRFs), other study-specific documents, and electronic data capture systems used to record clinical research data;
• Attend all relevant study meetings;
• Collect and submit regulatory/ethics documentation as required by the FDA and other regulatory bodies governing the conduct of clinical research;
• Recruit and screen patients for clinical trials and maintain subject screening logs;
• Orient research subjects to the study, including the purpose of the study, procedures, and protocol issues such as timelines for visits;
• Design and maintain source documentation based on protocol requirements;
• Schedule and execute study visits and perform study procedures;
• Collect, record and maintain research subject study data according to study protocol and SOPs, preserving quality control for content, accuracy and completeness;
• Handle lab testing and analysis, including preparation of specimen collection tubes and lab logistics;
• Monitor subject safety and report adverse reactions to appropriate medical personnel;
• Correspond with research subjects and troubleshoot study-related questions or issues;
• Participate in “huddles” to confirm daily study tasks are assigned to team members and are executed to the expected standards;
• Assist with study data quality checking and query resolution.
• Perform a variety of complex clinical research procedures including but not limited to ECG, sample collection, spirometry, vital signs, dose verification, cannulation and cardiac telemetry monitoring.
• Record, report and interpret study findings appropriately to develop a study-specific database.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 5 years of experience.
- 3 years’ relevant work experience in a clinical environment or medical setting, e.g., medical assistant, assistant nurse, laboratory technician; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent in Polish
- Ability to speak additional European language
Use hands and fingers to handle and manipulate objects and/or operate equipment - Frequently
Perform unaided lifting of objects, please list the amount of weight that would be lifted, along with the frequency required - Occasionally
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network