Resource Management Analyst - Real World Evidence (RWE) Data Generation
This is a new Resourcing Manager role that extends our provision of centralized resource management for the Real World Evidence (RWE) Data Generation team. This global team of more than 600 employees manages prospective and retrospective Late Phase studies across all therapeutic areas. The role provides the opportunity to establish best-in-class resource management capabilities for the largest global business in RWE.
You will work as part of our team ensuring appropriate staffing for Real World Evidence projects, investment initiatives and business development. You will ensure effective tracking and deployment of employees to optimize RWE project management, enhance productivity and client satisfaction.
- Effectively utilize data and systems to support and implement process improvements for resource management in RWE
- Identify and assign appropriate staff to chargeable engagements, internal projects, and business development.
- Deploy in a manner that optimizes productivity and supports development plans.
- Maintain resource management assignments and capacity planning in the resource management system.
- Report on near-term resource deployment/availability and flag forthcoming shortages/surpluses for specific skills or roles.
- Support Learning & Development and recruitment events and activities for RWE.
- Analyse and address variances between scheduled and booked time on projects and investments.
- Monitor and drive accuracy and compliance on time recording.
- Ideally experience within a clinical delivery environment (site management or clinical operations) or prior Resource Management experience
- Ability to use, maintain and draw insights from resource management systems and reports.
- Ability to assimilate multiple types of information from a variety of sources.
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to build strong business relationships, and influence and negotiate with key stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate determination and resilience.
- Good team based interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- English language is essential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network