Enrolment Planning Specialist
Patient enrolment planning is key for reliable RWE study planning, effective Project Management resulting in financial performance and customer satisfaction. Focus is on leveraging Real World Data technology outputs and analytics expertise to drive operational excellence and strategic leadership. Partner with Real World project team to achieve project planning overall objectives to sponsor’s satisfaction while optimizing speed, quality and cost, in accordance with the SOPs.
- Guide project team to set patient enrolment planning objectives and needs (internal and external): strategy transition for newly awarded project, reprojection needs (before KOM, triggered flags – CO, enrolment at risk...).
- Define and coordinate with the RW project team – Evidence Strategy Lead ESL, Project Oversight, Project Manager PM, Project Manager Analyst PMA and Data Generation team: Site Strategy Lead SSL, Study Leads SL – the activities required related to patient enrolment planning.
- Build appropriate and relevant patient enrolment scenarios and identify the risks/ contingencies/challenges with RWE project team and highlight potential budget impacts.
- Facilitate, lead and manage the development of the patient enrolment strategy to reflect expectations, till a robust patient enrolment plan is agreed.
- Collaborate with the PM and other Operational Team leads in the development of effective communications regarding the patient enrolment strategy for sharing with client and project team.
- Support the patient enrolment progress on the projects as and when needed.
- Contribute to the training for RWE PMs and PMAs regarding patient enrolment planning and platform used (Study Optimizer...).
- Contribute to patient enrolment planning Lessons Learnt and implement best practices across project teams, pre-award teams and RW Data support team.
- Contribute to the analysis of the systems used for RWE projects and provide information on RWE Patient Enrolment Planning metrics - total projects with ‘robust plans’, total projects starting to lag, total projects ahead of plan.
- RWE competencies, critical thinking and expertise.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Analytical mindset.
- Eager to learn on new concepts, opportunities (with their limitations as well).
- Able to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Supportive, like to add value to the project teams with strong problem-solving attributes.
- Mostly internal facing.
- Good understanding of project management practices and terminology, including risk mitigation, financial impact estimation and customer service considerations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network