Contracts & Proposal Manager, Regulatory and Start-up Unit (RSU)
As a Contracts & Proposal Manager - RSU you will support the global sales and Regulatory and Site Start Up teams by developing winning proposals for Phase 1-4 clinical trials, where RSU is a component of full scope opportunities, support standalone RSU opportunities and support Functional Service Provider (FSP) RSU opportunities. Working on a global team, you will work on bids across the full spectrum of customers from emerging biopharma to large pharma across all therapy areas, with award values ranging from $100 thousand to $100 million!
We are seeking an extremely driven, organized and assertive leader, with a budgeting background who can demonstrate strong communication skills and can drive the proposal process to successful, high quality completion, while managing multiple senior stakeholders. You will, ideally, have a minimum 1 years’ experience working on proposals, RFIs and budgets in IQVIA budget tools or at least 2 years’ experience as a Regulatory and Site Start Up Specialist in a clinical research/Pharma environment.
Coordinate and manage the proposal process for Regulatory and Site Start Up functions and other designated processes for assigned customers to efficiently produce accurate and timely information. This role will also serve as the subject matter expert in IQVIA pricing tools, develop and maintain proposal/RFI text and capabilities slides showcasing IQVIA’s offerings and will provide training to other teams within IQVIA on the tools and the strategies for effective bidding and execution of the RSU book of business.
- Develops and prepares proposals for assigned customers, to support the Regulatory and Site Start Up Book of Work, which includes both standalone Regulatory and Site Start Up and full-service opportunities, where Regulatory and Site Start Up is an included service.
- Reviews Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and contributes to client ready proposal text and budgets for proposals, rebids and related documents.
- Provides operationally specific support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities.
- Serves as Team Lead on assigned projects, to develop proposals and budgets for Regulatory and Site Start Up. Attends and contributes to strategy, challenge and sign-off calls to ensure proposals are operationally sound yet cost competitive to win in the market place.
- Performs quality control edits on all documents and oversees the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments.
- Updates and maintains corporate databases, as required, and ensures accurate information is included in tracking reports.
- Participates in training/coaching/mentoring new staff.
- Participates in customer meetings leading up to award.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 2 years CRO experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to interpret Regulatory and Site Start Up RFPs and protocols
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders, sales members and Customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-worker’s, managers and customers
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science, Business Management, Finance or related field and direct experience in Proposals, industry specific operational experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network