Associate Director Proposal Development
Associate Director, Proposal Development
This role will come to lead a dynamic and fast growing division of Sales Operations specialists. The Associate Director will direct, oversee and manage the team, process improvements and support in training and coaching the new team members which will be hired in the next couple of years, as the team will continue its sustained growth internationally. This division works with our Real World tech solutions so previous experience in technology/CRO environment is an advantage.
Primarily this role will manage the proposal resources and proposal process improvements across all RWTS practices.
- Serve as a leader on proposals; support contracts and / or other designated processes and provide expert review and guidance for production of Proposal/Contracts Group deliverables, such as proposals, contracts and change orders.
- Use expertise to implement process improvements to streamline the proposal process across all products/practices & ensure a consistent high quality
- Assist with onboarding any new products into the RWTS portfolio
- Liaise with other proposal teams throughout the organization to ensure efficiencies
- Identify & implement KPI’s across Proposals.
- Manage CRM Data & Compliance
- May assist in the development and negotiation of change orders and driving the change order processes, to maximize profit on each contract and ensuring timely revenue recognition.
- Key customer interface for assigned customers, ensuring consistency in approach, metric and format and serve as an escalation point to resolve any issues.
- Contribute to discussions on implementation of Contracts and Proposals strategy on a global basis.
- Ensure team follow global processes to deliver a quality product to customers.
- Develop and implement processes with a primary focus on increasing customer satisfaction and by creating efficiencies while maintaining consistency among all teams.
- Provide direction and strategy on projects and initiatives with minimal oversight.
- Maintain a focus and actively work towards attainment of all corporate goals (including but not limited to revenue, sales, and employee retention) and implement strategies to achieve those goals.
- May take a lead role in developing and negotiating MSA.
- Negotiates contractual documents, in consultation with Legal and/or Finance, as required.
- Participate in bid defense, customer meetings and on task forces as required.
- Act as primary internal customer interface, developing relationships.
- Provide advice, support and guidance as needed and serve as a mentor to colleagues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and 8-10 years experience in Contracts or Proposals or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.; Req
- Excellent people management skills
- Knowledge of CRO Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models.
- Excellent knowledge of contract, proposals and budget processes and ability to interpret budgets and protocols.
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network