Application Integration Specialist
The Application Integration Specialist is a member of the digital team within Patient Recruitment and Retention organization responsible for managing application integrations for key patient recruitment and clinical trial. You will work closely with Business stakeholders, internal IT teams, and external vendors to enable technologies that will help patients, delight clients, and grow the business. The role includes interfacing and coordinating with internal business stakeholders, IT teams, and external vendors.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Planning and managing the integration of new applications into the existing system throughout the end-to-end platform working with IT teams and business stakeholders.
- Keep a track on integration projects and ensure that they meet business requirements and goals
- Fulfill the end user requirements.
- Checking and evaluating for any issues with the operation of the new applications with the existing system software and applications.
- Minimizing the impact of integration on various existing processes.
- Evaluating the results of the integration projects and preparing reports for the same.
- Track and provide data for project updates. Escalate risks/issues as appropriate.
- Identify integration issues, propose solutions to identified issues, coordinate corrective action plans and manage them to resolution. Escalate risks/issues as appropriate.
- Making recommendation of the integration products and services by carrying out proper research work.
- Collaborate with the vendors to identify the features that might be of value to IQVIA.
- Work with the business analysts, system designers, and business owners to document integration requirements, and to lead in the integration testing phase.
- Communicate with the software developers and engineers to address any problem in the program logic.
- Train the employees on new application features.
Qualifications and experience:
An application integration specialist must have excellent analytical and research skills. She/He must also be up-to-date with the current technology trends, and have a sound knowledge of the same. This role requires:
- Minimum three to five years of experience of application integration.
- Knowledge about Java / JEE, .NET Programming, and frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge about even driven systems, schema, orchestration, mapping, and exception handling.
- Expert in database engineering using Oracle and SQL development.
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as MOM, XSLT, SOA, UDDI, EDA, REST, XML, FTP, WSDL, and SOAP.
- Expert knowledge about secure transmissions, digital certificates, and PKI.
- Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detailed, quality delivery on a consistent basis, in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
You have the ability to:
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
**Homebased - all Europe**
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network