Team Lead (Immunology)
- Responsible for performing and documenting testing in accordance with SOPs and regulatory guidelines. Completes and prepare a documentation in compliance with regulatory and corporate guidelines.
- Exercises good judgment in assessing whether test procedure is proceeding according to expectations and that the results are within acceptable tolerances.
- Responsible for scheduling in assigned area.
- Responsible for inventory oversight and ensuring adequate supplies for testing.
- Responsible for onboarding and lab training, systems training of junior level staff.
- Proactively plans for resourcing and reagent needs.
- Assists with monitoring of compliance and quality incidents to ensure resolution.
- Assists team Manager with new initiatives and coordination of team delivery.
- Ensures audit findings are closed.
- Coordinates feedback and performance development with people managers.
- Proactively plana for new equipment acquisitions and recommend such purchases to manager.
- Identifies, implements, and communicates process improvements.
- Coaches staff on ways to improve performance in work processes.
- Manages adherence to appropriate quality control systems and procedures. Maintain SOPs to ensure all procedures are documented and required amendments to procedures are highlighted and progressed immediately.
- Maintains a high level of awareness of safety procedures/good housekeeping.
- Ensures health and safety compliance is observed, acts as a health and safety champion.
- Assists team Manager to co-ordinate department preparation in advance of an audit.
- May serve as primary point of contact in line manager's absence.
- Participates in continuing education through self-study, attending training sessions and meetings.
- Fosters a unified culture and facilitate collaboration, cooperation, sharing of information and teamwork.
- Participates in initiatives to improve employee engagement to positively impact operational results, customer satisfaction and employee retention.
- Bachelor's Degree or other equivalent combination of education and experience (at least 2 years), in a regulated laboratory environment.
- Sound knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts in job area.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and guide others.
- Working knowledge of any applicable regulatory standards within area of responsibility, such as Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Proficiency with general lab techniques.
- Knowledge of laboratory safety and infection control procedures and practices including standard precautions and hazardous chemical handling.
- Strong technical knowledge of complex testing procedures and science supporting analysis.
- Proficiency with complex laboratory calculations regarding batches and specimens.
- Ability to troubleshoot laboratory equipment and resolve process issues.
- Good computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://q2labsolutions.com/careers
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.