Intern, Management Consulting (Nov 2021 - Jan 2022 / Jan - May 2022)
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA’s APAC Consulting Group provides strategic business advisory to various local and regional life sciences companies.
IQVIA’s Consulting Group is currently recruiting for Analyst Interns in Singapore. The successful student applicant will have the opportunity to work with experienced consultants to support the design, development and delivery of consulting projects to our clients in the healthcare industry. Assignments range in complexity from evaluating and scoping opportunities, research analysis and problem solving to assisting the development of recommendations for clients. You may work closely with other business units including Primary Intelligence, Real World Insights, Data, Technology Solutions and country teams in Asia Pacific.
Assignment Scope & Learning Opportunities:
(Under the guidance of Senior Consultant/Engagement Lead)
- Assisting with business development (e.g. opportunities identification and scoping) and proposal writing for untapped client segments
- Conducting primary and secondary research, and performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify client issues and develop findings and client recommendations
- Support project delivery e.g. creating reports, presentations and other client deliverables, and leading client meetings and workshops
- Provide administrative support (projects tracking, stakeholder contract drafting etc.
Skills & Experience Required
- Undergraduate degree in relevant areas e.g. healthcare, sciences, finance, economics, business management or analytics
- Students with a deep interest or familiarity in working with health organisations, governments and life science companies
- Experience working with data sets, finding insights in unstructured data will be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Great interpersonal skills including ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Strong problem solving, analytical & project management skills
- Good level of adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Proficiency in PC applications, Excel and PowerPoint
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network