Associate Principal- Strategy Consulting
Location: Singapore, Singapore; Bangkok, Thailand; Jakarta, Indonesia; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Build a rewarding career in life sciences consulting and forge your own path. Partner with collaborative teams and leaders across unique projects and geographies, delivering innovative solutions to the most complex healthcare problems along the way. Working at IQVIA means changing outcomes for patients one data set, product offering, and innovative solution at a time.
As a Consultant at IQVIA, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career and explore opportunities in brand and integrated research solutions, go-to-market strategy, commercial excellence, real world data, financial investor consulting, and more.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level
- Travel: No
What makes a Consultant at IQVIA successful? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
“I joined IQVIA after graduating from university and am grateful for the fantastic opportunities I’ve been able to pursue over the last four years. I’ve had the chance to work with inspiring managers who have supported me with both professional and personal development. I am thrilled to move forward in my career at IQVIA!”Arthur, Consultant, Financial Institutions
“I simultaneously work on a number of customer-commissioned projects in multiple therapeutic areas using various primary research methodologies. This variety is what makes my role at IQVIA so interesting. It allows me to learn from my colleagues and customers alike and helps me to understand how the work we do supports the improvement of patient care.”Julia, Senior Consultant, Brand and Integrated Research Solutions
“Working at IQVIA as a consultant has given me the opportunity to gain a broad range of skills and experience across multiple disease areas and at different stages of the product lifecycle. This has supported my career development and accelerated my growth. If you enjoy learning new things and working on global projects, you will definitely enjoy working at IQVIA.”Kevin, Consultant, Brand and Integrated Research Solutions
“One of the things I like most about working at IQVIA is the supportive environment that helps you achieve your full potential.”Ana, Consultant, Financial Institutions
“Working in healthcare consulting is inspiring! I am glad to be part of a close community that brings together diverse experiences and critical thinkers to help our customers move treatments forward that can change patients’ lives.”Jose, Principal, Consulting Services
Environments that advance your skillset
Clear pathways to success
Work in distinctive areas of expertise
Projects that solve complex problems in new ways
Teams that work together to achieve one common goal
Programs to help build knowledge and gain skills
Associate Principal- Strategy Consulting
Responsible for the on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities.
• Plans, organizes, and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
• Executes high quality research and analysis.
• Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations.
• Develops client relationships through face-to-face discussions or workshops, telephone or email contact.
• Identifies opportunities for follow-on work and new leads.
• Supports the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements.
• Supports development of proposals.
• Develops broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and training.
• Coaches project team members and supporting them to fulfill their personal objectives.
• Coaches junior staff (not just in projects).
• Leads some learning, development and recruiting activities.
• Master's Degree Req
• 8 or more years of experience Req
• Experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression.
• A track record in team work and in developing and leading people.
• A willingness or ability to travel.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network