- Responsible for processing co-payment and cash facilitation requests of patients enrolled in Financial Programs.
- Interacts frequently with the contracted Service Providers and intra/inter-departmental associates and management for the purpose of resolving operations/payment issues.
- Accurately captures, updates and maintains business and patient information details via hard and soft copies.
- Compiles information from various sources and utilizes the information for uses such as generating monthly reports and program reconciliation.
- Liaise with Program Manager to ensure copayment KPIs are met.
- Liaise with Program Manager and relevant stakeholders to ensure proper payment timeframes and accurate payments.
- Manages and reports any potential adverse events, product quality issues or other perceived safety risks according to defined program procedures.
- Refers specific medical queries or issues to other healthcare professionals in accordance with local guidelines or company protocols where appropriate.
- Communicates with and develop relationships with HCPs, Pharmacies, Hospitals and relevant medical Staff as appropriate.
- Performs general administrative tasks such as handling the mail, typing, filing.
- Maintains and promotes positive and professional working relationships with Client, patients, associates and management.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn new programs / systems quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network