Sr Automation Test Engineer
IQVIA continues to expand their tech and applications products and is introducing Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE). Part of this suite is OCE Sales which is changing the way customer information is managed in order to drive measurable market results. It is being used by some of the world’s leading healthcare and life-science organizations and is regarded as one of the most innovative cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solutions available. Our continued growth has opened up new opportunities.
We exist and love to come to work because we are passionate about solving complex technical challenges, we love to work with the members in our team, we learn from each other every day, and we value working as a team more than working individually.
What We Value
- Stealth innovation
- A love for learning
- Ship early, ship often
- Happiness and positivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a Sr Tester who can test a complex solution and work independently (Knowledge of CRM and/or Salesforce.com systems a plus)
- Have the ability to quickly automate test scenarios (Knowledge of Selenium or Appium a plus)
- Review agile functional and design requirements to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables to enable development of good test scenarios
- Identify defects and impact on the solutions
- Deliver high-quality software that matches technical requirements in a timeframe that matches business needs.
- Collaborate with globally distributed Product Management and Development on Agile teams
- Function as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in areas of software
- Follow process by adhering to the documented methodology. Provide good and clear test cases, with traceability to requirements and defects (Knowledge of Test Rail a plus)
- Should be able to perform manual testing or create test cases or create automate test scripts depending on the need of the team
- Degree in Computer Science or a related subject is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant QA Automation Engineering experience
- Experience in testing iOS apps and/or salesforce.com apps or performing UI automation for either is a plus
- Experience using SOQL (from salesforce.com) in SOQL explorer or Data loader is a plus
- Testing Experience with CRM (specially salesforce.com with lightning) products preferred
- Prior experience in using test automation suites like appium or selenium
- Prior experience in using tools like Testrail, JIRA, and confluence is a plus
- Effective written and oral communication skills required
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work in an Agile globally distributed environment is a plus
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network