RWE/HEOR/HTA (Sr.) Consultant, Real World Solutions
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
(Sr.) Consultant, RWE (Location: Shanghai / Beijing)
As part of the industry-leading global RWE solution, the IQVIA China Real-World Solution team is a young, energetic and fast-growing team consists of master and PhD level researchers/consultants, with strong academic background and working experience in economic modeling, value-evidence strategy & communication, value dossiers, network meta-analyses, and real-world studies either based on chart review or database analysis.
In collaboration with other teams locally, regionally and globally in the IQVIA organization, we continue to explore new research methodology and innovative solutions to deliver cutting-edge Real-World Solution team, Pricing & Market Access research with the highest quality, to support product value proposition as well as evidence-based decision making.
We invite talented and motivated individuals to join us and grow with our organization as well the exciting field of RWE.
What to expect:
- Develop and implement research related to the Health Economics, Outcomes Research & Real-World Evidence business areas (economic modelling, observational studies, systematic reviews & meta-analysis, value communication, pricing & market access strategy).
- Develop value-evidence strategies, product value dossiers and value communications for clients.
- Design and conduct observational studies: protocol development, methodology/statistical analysis plan, study reports, manuscript writing, etc.
- Project management / client liaison including client management tasks, attend client and other external meetings and presentations of own research / analysis.
- Carry out research and draft reports for projects delivering strategic advice to clients on pricing, reimbursement and market access.
Our ideal candidate: Essential experience
- PhD in Epidemiology, Pharmacy administration, public health, biostatistics, data science or related fields.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in statistical software such as STATA and SAS.
- Strong research experience in the HEOR/RWE area in consulting/pharma/academia.
- Track record of publications in English peer-reviewed journals.
- Excellent English writing abilities.
- Rank will be determined based on experience.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Consultant, PI, MedTech
Multiple locationsLearn more
真实世界研究分析师 – 卫生经济/真实世界洞察 (HE/RWI)方向 Analyst, Real World Solutions 上海
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.