Consultant 1, PI, China
assigned research projects.
• Provides statistical methodology support in the delivery of standard and custom studies.
• Applies statistical design and methodology to meet client information needs, conducts statistical analyses to derive conclusions from the study and assists in preparing written summaries of study results.
• Works as part of a team in preparing analysis plans and statistical reports and performs validation of statistical analysis. Works on projects of limited scope within defined procedures and practices.
• Ability to carry out moderate analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on non-routine matters.
• Bachelor's Degree Statistics, Mathematics or related field Req Or
• Master's Degree Statistics, Mathematics or related field Pref
• Multivariate analysis, regression analysis and forecasting, sampling, and basic knowledge of SAS programming languages in both OC and mainframe environments; Advanced And
• Ability to proactively identify complex problems and needs ad develop solutions/recommendations to solve problems. Intermediate
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network