China RDS-IT Business Partner
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
What to expect:
Working closely with global, regional, and local stakeholders, be able to drive the technology strategy and strategic initiatives for IQVIA China RDS business. Familiar with the China data regulations and compliance requirements, particularly in Pharmaceutical/Healthcare/Life Science industry, extensive experiences in leading digital projects.
- As a key member of the country management teams, working with different stakeholders closely and providing the digital solutions.
- Working with IQVIA China business and IQVIA RDS IT global teams to develop the technology strategy that will support the business plan and deployment
- Managing the dynamic requirements from different stakeholders and get the alignment, ensure the deployment meet compliance requirement
- Leverage the local and global resources to deliver fit-for-purpose IT solutions to the China markets
- Good understanding in Pharmaceutical/Healthcare/Life Science, with extensive working experiences in IT solutions, can be an advisor either for business team or Global IT development team
- Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Utilize the appropriate technologies to ensure that the clients have the solutions they need.
- Able to communicate effectively and should think like an entrepreneur.
- Results oriented with customer focus and ability to work in a matrix organization
Our ideal candidate:
- Candidates will demonstrate knowledge-based expertise in one or more of the following: technical background, Digital solution, industry understanding and expertise, and we also require industry experience in the areas of Pharmaceutical/Healthcare/Life Science.
- Candidates should also have demonstrated skills in one or more of the following: cross-team cooperation, problem-solving, expectation management, good communication, presentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical or consulting industry. Master’s degree /MBA/PHD preferred
- In depth and long-standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
- Requires deep expertise in one practice area yet has demonstrated capabilities across multiple practice areas.
- Requires demonstrated experience in leading cross practice teams in the capture of projects of significant size and scope.
- Proved great communication, cross-team cooperation capability, strong ownership, result-oriented
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network