Business Analyst, Technology Solutions
Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries.
Assignments typically require basic analysis and problem solving.
• Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and the development of proposals of cost effective solutions.
• Assists Analysts and Consultants in developing detailed documentation and specifications.
• Under close supervision, performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
• Assists Analysts and Consultants in design and structures of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
• Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by consultants, engagement managers or principals.
• Bachelor's Degree Statistics, Mathematics or related field Req
• Regression analysis, sampling, and basic knowledge of SAS programming languages in both PC and mainframe environments; Intermediate And
• Ability to carry out moderate analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on non-routine matters. Intermediate
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network