Analyst - Assoc Consultant, Management Consulting
Major Duties Performed (Main Functions)
• Contributes to internal brainstorming sessions to develop project methodology and recommendations.
• Conducts desk research using internal and external sources with the guidance
• Performs quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid development of recommendations; exercises informed business judgment in identifying the approach to the question.
• Conducts phone or face-to-face interviews with senior managers and executives in the client team or external stakeholders (e.g. physicians).
• Contributes to the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops.
• Takes responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables, under supervision and guidance
• Acquires the basic knowledge of IMS data sources to support the projects
• Proactively develops knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies. Assists in proposal development.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, PhD/MD, medical, business management related education background is plus
- Strong academic track record
- Relative internship experience, consulting or healthcare industry is a plus
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network