Regional Client Service Analyst
- Researches, analyzes data and support in business discussion.
- Takes responsibility for the quality of service delivered to clients, ensuring clients obtain maximum value from products and services.
- Answers client queries and collaborates with production to get data in client-desired formats.
- May lead projects between business and client teams; develop translatable client action plans with internal teams (i.e. responsibilities, timeframes, and resources); provide in-depth training in databases and products, and assist with pricing products
- Researches, analyzes and responds to client inquiries that are routine in nature.
- Ensures the contract fulfillment to specifications of basic and routine reports for defined customers.
- Reviews client data requirements with the appropriate internal resource to ensure that basic product deliverables meet the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality.
- Follows IQVIA data verification protocols.
- Provides support to team for client service meetings at customer sites.
- May produce ad-hoc studies on demand.
- At least 2 years relevant experienced is required
- Business Analytics experiences and skills
- Client servicing experience preferably within Consumer Health or Pharmaceutical industries
- Experience working with IQVIA information solutions/services portfolio will be advantageous
- Strong customer account management and servicing skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical/problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient in PC applications especially in Microsoft program - Excel and Power Points
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network