Associate Talent Acquisition Manager
- Partner with key stakeholders in assigned business areas to source, select and hire qualified candidates at a variety of levels
- Manage the recruitment process end-to-end, providing support and delivering a superior experience for all candidates progressing through the hiring process, including extending and closing offers
- Leverage creative tactics and a variety of sources (including direct search, social media, internal referrals, direct applicants, recruitment agencies, etc.) to deliver top talent to fill open positions across your designated territory
- Develop external talent strategy to build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline
- Provide necessary guidance to hiring managers on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process
- Suggest process improvement initiatives to streamline hiring process
- Work closely with the in-country HR team to deploy the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) at a local level in order to increase brand awareness in the local job market and position IQVIA as an employer of choice
- Represent company at on-campus and virtual recruiting events and job fairs
- Work internally with other Talent Acquisition team members to share knowledge, best practices and resources
- Opportunity Participant and be involved to country, regional and global talent acquisition projects
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Hands-on recruitment experience (above 5 years), whether in recruitment service agency or corporate, that includes supporting a fast-paced organizations with the talent acquisition of mid-senior professional profiles.
- Experience of sales & marketing, consulting & corporate function recruiting is highly desirable.
- Significant direct sourcing experience, including the use of different sourcing tools and social media platforms;
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships to influence and positively challenge existing thinking
- Native Korean, Fluent in English or Mandarin with strong verbal and written communication skills - additional language skills would be a significant advantage
- Demonstrating (internal) customer-oriented mindset and “make it happen” mentality
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective remote working relationships and collaborative attitude with TA colleagues and management.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network