Associate Fieldwork supervisor manager
ㆍ5년 내외의 조사회사 실사업무 혹은 영업/마케팅기획 업무 경험자
ㆍ헬스케어 프로젝트 유경험자 우대
ㆍ업무상 영어 사용 가능자 (Global 팀과 업무 시 Communication 필요)
ㆍ근면성실하며 조사 산업에 열정이 있으신 분
Supervises a team of fieldwork specialists in completing field work support required by business units in IQVIA.
• Runs a daily management of FW staffs, such as target setting, weekly/monthly planning, monthly review and feedback.
• Assists a team and a manager to complete the assigned objectives, targets, and managing costs.
• Conducts pre-project meeting and work with other teams to complete the project
• Performs necessary tasks of research data quality control
• Performs research related, recruiting planning and research incentive payout
• Develops and maintains quality control processes and documentation.
• Answers questions from team staffs.
• Assists in recruiting and briefing freelance and agency resources for outsourced work.
• Schedules primary research project freelancers to meet agreed deadlines,
• Partners with key business units to understand their business need and develop appropriate standards in the research process and deliverables.
• Supplies market information and analysis using Internet, journals and internal data sources to a variety of business units.
• Bachelor's Degree Equivalent with business/scientific background Req
• 2 to 5 years of experience in market research or similar fields Req
• Proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Ability to carry out analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on routine matters.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Team management skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network