Site Activation Manager - Fullhomebased
Are you a brave mind?
It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. It takes brave minds. By reimagining a world without the consequences of disease, brave minds bring powerful ideas to reality. Not intimidated by complexity, they see possibilities and explore the improbable.
Join us a Site Activation Manager to be part in our team in LATAM.
·Oversee the execution of Start Up (including pre-award/bid defense activities) and/or Maintenance for assigned projects inaccordance with the agreed RSU strategy, adhering to project timelines.
· Develop, implement and maintain the RSU Management Plan according to the Scope of Work and Project Plan, within the agreed project strategy, resolving project related issues where required.
· Ensure collaboration across RSU, including communication with regions and countries, to successfully deliver the agreedproject scope in compliance with the RSU Management Plan.
· Provide overall guidance and oversight of multi-regional and multi-protocol programs during initial start-up andmaintenance phase as an integral member of the study management team.
· Determine regulatory strategy/expectations and parameters for submissions and all necessary authorizations; identify regulatory complexity and challenges and offer creative and practical solutions to support the bid process and subsequent execution of the RSU plan.
What do you need to have?
· Strong negotiation and communication skills with ability to challenge.
· Good leadership skills, with ability to motivate, coach and mentor.
· Ability to exercise independent judgment taking calculated risks when making decisions.
·Bachelor's degree in administrative, financial or related field with 5 years’ relevant experience in a scientific or clinical environment.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network