Project Coordinator - Contracts and Proposals
The Global Business Operations (GBO) team is a dynamic group with high visibility within IQVIA. GBO develops strategic proposals and budgets for our customers, and upon award, drives contract execution, including changes throughout the study lifecycle, by working with numerous internal and external stakeholders. We seek highly motivated and accountable people looking for opportunities to impact the business and be part of the solution. At IQVIA, we look at individuals with a focus on continuous learning and career development.
Provide support and assistance to project managers and project teams related to the assigned project(s). Will support all project-related activities for assigned projects in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
- Set up and maintain all project documentation files and records.
- Coordinate all information and communications for assigned projects.
- Update and maintain internal databases, tracking systems and project plans with project specific information.
- Prepare, analyze and distribute status, tracking and project finance reports.
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings and project summary data.
- Coordinate project team and customer meetings, identifying and planning appropriate medium (Web, telecon, face to face) and ensuring arrangements are handled appropriately.
- Determine and plan all meeting requirements in advance, as directed by the Project Manager.
- Take and record minutes, notes and actions at assigned meetings, distribute and follow up accordingly.
- Coordinate with other project support staff within and across the organization to identify and consolidate support processes.
- Will serve as backup contact for internal project team as designated by project manager.
- Will undertake project management activities as directed by project manager.
- 1-2 years working experience or internship.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field.
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel and Word knowledge.
- Advanced English.
*When applying, please upload your CV in English!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network