Associate Director, Clinical Site Analytics
IQVIA helps drive healthcare forward by creating intelligent connections with an expansive portfolio of capabilities technologies, unparalleled data, and global healthcare expertise.
We are looking for a brave and creative analytical mind with experience in clinical development to take on tough challenges that ultimately make a difference in the lives of patients around the world! If Human Data Science sounds intriguing to you, you need to join our team!
You will partner with our clinical study teams and perform data mining and analysis of historical IQVIA clinical performance data, global real-world data, and available external data sets to drive site identification for clinical projects in multiple therapeutic areas. Through these analyses, you will formulate recommendations and present findings to internal and external stakeholders on best approaches for data-driven site identification. You will provide senior level subject matter expertise and input and participate in process improvement and technology development efforts to further improve IQVIA’s ability to select the best healthcare providers to participate in Phase 1-Phase 3 clinical trials. You will assist with the implementation and operational integration of team’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Accountable for ensuring IQVIA strategy planning services relevant to site identification are providing a competitive edge in winning new business.
- Take independent responsibility for the assigned complex clinical projects and cross-therapeutic clinical strategy development efforts by providing senior level insights towards the development of site, country and enrollment strategies.
- Conduct complex research using databases, scientific literature, the internet, and expert medical knowledge and using internal and external systems.
- Lead and facilitate complex or program level collaborative planning meetings with internal stakeholders including Medical Directors, Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Project Leadership, Site Identification Leads, Business Developers and Program Directors.
- Present results of data gathering and analysis activities and recommend solutions to resolve issues.
- Undertake therapeutic training, as necessary, and keep abreast of developments in clinical research.
- Lead cross-functional strategic initiatives with the goal of continuous process, data and systems improvement. Demonstrate in depth understanding of system features, and functions to know what features are best used to accomplish an accurate country, site, or enrollment strategy. Serve as change agent.
- Work in close alignment with the Site Analytics and Protocol, Patient and Site Feasibility (PPSF) Leadership to implement strategic goals and objectives in support of groups’ vision.
- Have alignment with key IQVIA accounts to provide site identification expert support. Contribute to the development of Site Intelligence/Site ID sections in sponsor manuals for selected partnership accounts.
- Maintain regular communication with staff in multiple therapeutic areas on non-project issues such as development of therapeutic networks, business strategy, pipelines / planning performance trends across all studies.
- Train, support, and mentor new team members.
- Performs other tasks as required.
Minimum Required Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field with 8-10 years’ relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO companies, including at least 3 years in a lead position and demonstrable experience in an international role; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Have experience in clinical data analysis and interpretation.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, assess, and analyze data from divergent sources to provide an assimilation of data leading to conclusions and recommendations
- Knowledge of the drug development processes. Knowledge and ability to apply GCP / ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Knowledge of IQVIA CTMS and other internal databases, preferred
- Knowledge of clinical research financial parameters and project financial tracking and accounting methods
- Strong leadership and consulting skills
- Effective verbal communication, writing and presentation skills. Excellent command of English
- Experience in process improvement techniques
- Computer skills including proficiency in aspects of data analysis and presentation software
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network