Senior Consultant, Custom Market Research
Senior Consultant, Custom Market Research
At IQVIA, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader — a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We’re committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IQVIA means you’ll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.
The Custom Research business unit of IQVIA, formerly AlphaImpactRx, uses marketing research with physicians, patients and other allied healthcare professionals to drive strategic decision-making for our clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
- We are seeking bright, motivated candidates for a full-time Senior Consultant position for our East and West Coast offices respectively. We are looking for candidates with outstanding strategic thinking, strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to thrive in a culture of achievement.
- This is an opportunity to work in an organization with a unique position to provide seamless, integrated solutions with primary and secondary data.
- The Senior Consultant participates actively in delivering strategic insights to our clients by leading and executing primary market research studies.
The Senior Consultant’s roles and responsibilities include:
- Lead and execute custom, primary market research studies from inception to conclusion
- Work closely with senior management to select appropriate research methodologies, design research, conduct insightful analysis, and deliver strategic insights
- Act as a thought partner to clients, in collaboration with the Supervisor.
- Deliver timely, error-free and high-quality projects.
- Supervise a more junior project team and manage other partners on projects.
- Contribute to the success of the department by developing junior staff and participating in/leading internal projects.
Please apply if you meet the criteria below:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred (Master’s degree or PhD).
- Minimum of 6-10 years of experience in market research, preferably within healthcare.
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have the right to work in the US without Company sponsorship
- Has a client-focused, consultative approach for project management --- not just an order taker, but is able to suggest alternate approaches and provide strategic insights that meet client needs.
- Demonstrates a strong command of a variety of analytical and market research techniques.
- Grasps key issues quickly, understands the "big picture", and links market research insights to larger business issues relevant to client needs.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills and is effective in a variety of presentation settings.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimum guidance
- Ability to exercise judgment and work in a fast-paced environment
- Has a strong commitment to quality.
- Has a proven track record of meeting or exceeding target goals.
- Has the desire to develop and mentor junior staff.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network