Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst
Entry level applicants welcomed!
At IQVIA, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions. Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader — a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We’re committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IQVIA means you’ll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish. The Custom Research business unit of IQVIA, formerly AlphaImpactRx, uses marketing research with physicians, patients and other allied healthcare professionals to drive strategic decision-making for our clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help define market research survey tools (questionnaires and discussion guides) that meet client and business objectives
- Conduct accurate and high quality analyses with focus on answering client questions and business objectives
- Select and produce data visualizations that clearly and effectively depict results so that our clients can easily digest the information and act on it
- Manage vendors and cross-functional teams to achieve end goals
- Aid in the creation of final presentations with insights, analyses, and recommendations
- Research potential clients in preparation for sales and marketing meetings
- Contribute to the department with activities like recruiting, training, building firm knowledge, improving processes, and other internal initiatives
Skills & Abilities:
- Communicates confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner
- Builds relationships and trust with colleagues and clients
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Takes ownership and is proactive in learning and delivering excellence
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft applications
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively with strong prioritization skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimum guidance
- Ability to exercise judgment and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be a team player and effective communicator
- Advanced degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
- Excellent conversational and written English
- Willingness to travel
- Market research and/or pharmaceutical industry experience a plus, but not required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network