Director, Real-World Tech Sales Engineer
Directs pre-sales technical activities for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions.
• Primary focus is on an approved IQVIA Software as a Solution (SaaS) product (eCOA & IHP), focusing exclusively on new business/new account acquisition; leads the acquisition of new, high profile clients and focuses on winning large deals for meeting revenue and profit objectives.
• Directs pre-sales technical activities for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions.
• Oversees the development of detailed customer installation and/or system integration plans.
• Publishes technical articles regarding specific applications.
• Works with marketing and product managers to define new products.
• Serves as company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
• May provide product feasibility analysis in support of sales efforts with sales representatives.
• Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
• Provides consultation to perspective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
• Understands the suite of technology applications and the key business drivers of clients across our offerings.
• Can operate across like minded applications as well as those that are not like minded.
• Follows consistent processes.
• Shares and owns best practices
• Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of related experience required Or
• Master's Degree with 8 years of experience required Or
• Ph.D. with 5 years of experience required
• 12+ years of field sales engineering experience required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network